Alpinestars Streetwise Drystar Pants
Apply at checkout click here to find out more
• Multi-fabric, multi-panel main shell construction for optimized levels of fit, comfort and durability.
• Laminated DRYSTAR® membrane for 100% waterproofing and excellent breathability.
• The bonded membrane construction makes for lighter garment and reduced material bulk.
• Removable thermal liner (100g, thigh, 80g lower leg) means pants can be worn in a variety of climate conditions.
• Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as accessory upgrade).
• Internal Level 1 CE-certified BIO Armor knee protectors for class-leading protection.
• This garment is CE-certified.
Key Features -
• Strategically positioned ballistic nylon inserts for durability and seam strength.
• Stretch insert on crotch and knee area offers an enhanced range of leg mobility.
• Two deep zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind storage of belongings.
• Ventilation openings feature zippers to easily control levels of cooling and internal airflow.
• Reflective prints on side of the pants make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Multiple hook and loop volume adjusters on legs.
• Hook and loop strap on waist adjuster for improved riding fit.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket.
• Silicon print on back seat area in order provides greater grip on seat.
• Fixed soft full mesh lining for comfort and breathability.